Today Argentina Mother's day is celebrated. Here I give you some small phrases dedicated to them.
Mother is the most sublime expression of creation, since that has her child does nothing but take care of him even unto death ...
When a woman is mother, wife twice, because there is a mysterious nature that surrounds it and makes it invincible.
Mother, I can tell you, just words of love, but I have been an ungrateful son who only wanted to be hiding under the warmth of your pigeon wings.
Mother, I love you, mother you are my life, where would you go mom! ... By far away from you, you know that you'll always get back to me in your eyes reflect me Mother.
'Love of a Mother is the most sublime of all, love of a grieving mother is greater than most frightening storm that moved up the hardest heart ...