Writing on +Bubblews is passion for us.every one here gives his best effort to make their article
More attractive, that's why we can manage more like and comments. Some time we write our post by our experience and put our emotions on it. To make our post more effective and attractive we salect a intresting subjects with a attractive title. We also salect a related cover for the post by uploads or using pixabay, some time we use color provided by bubblews.
As we can not salect cover from other sits, this is violation of rules of bubblews. Thats why we should uplode our own pictures or choose the available options.
Write a good post is an + art. I don't know what is the best and attractive way to selecting a cover? I also don't know which covers people like most? I always use bubblews color for my covers.
And I think that bubblews colors are more attractive.